Monday 14 June 2010

IDEA REFORM...

The Blurb book idea has not worked due to technical problems. the book has been created but will not send off? i have tried to do this on 3 different computers and 3 different macs. i have also tried to rebuild the images and the format of the book but to no avail. so instead of wasting time i am re designing my project back to that of the series of posters i idea although now i also have a series of 26 double page spreads available which i will have on a A0 sized poster whilst my other posters are A2 in size and will consist of my favorite images and double page spread ideas.


I also have a book/display case that i need to either incorporate with my FMP or Zine project by housing originals and sketchbook work?????

I am looking into these things now. seriously upset that the Blurb thing didn't pay off but i am looking forward to my past idea and am going for that. i am also designing the posters for my ZINE project.

No comments:

Post a Comment